Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Elazul stepped through the gates to find himself immersed in a city full of things moving and shining. Metal boxes raced flew by and signs moved of their own accord showing various images.

"What kind of place is this?" Elazul inquired looking around. He felt out of place in his current garbs and appearance to those of the people walking around.

Elazul looked over towards a building and saw clothes lined out for purchase, that was where he needed to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:22 pm

Looking around her Lilea felt out of place and almost frightened by all the new sights, sounds and smells of this new place. The town she lived near before was not nearly as busy. It was simply filled with people who all new each other and day to day activities were all routine exactly the same as the preceding day. This was quite surprising to her having never known a place like this even existed.

Lilea could only stare wide eyed and awestruck at the strange place.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Number of posts : 176
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:21 pm

"And this is where I have lived for many years...in fact, probably longer than either of you have been alive. Now, I do have business here...but it can wait. I have a home on the...well, the expensive side of town, and I can easily put you two up for a couple days and I can feed you well...just know that I won't be eating with you, I have to hunt for my food."

"now, for you two if you need a guide I'd be happy to help you out around the city, and if you have a want for something I'll be happy to buy it for you...but I may have to leave you two for a bit every night."

Kragel laughed...he was finally home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:52 pm

"It certainly is a relief that we won't be your dinner." Lilea laughed and flashed a joking smile towards Kragel. "Also your hospitality is much appreciated." Lilea wondered if he always lived off rabbits and other animals like the one she saw tossed to the side by the stream or if he hunted humans. It was really none of her business but she was very curious. And in a town over flowing with humans such as this one it would be simple to eat or...drink often. Did people notice when people turned up dead completely drained of theiir blood everyday or did they simply dismiss the deaths. She watched him trying to find the answers rather than ask. Of course she had no success and it became harder to hold back her questions. She turned her head to look hopefully at Elazul hoping he would start talking so she wouldn't ask her potentially offensive questions. Though wouldn't he be used to questions like the ones she wanted to know? Ugh! How frustrating to not know so much!
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:55 am

Elazul looked into the window of the shop wishing he had the currency to pay for some clothes, despite Kragels offer. He was in much need of better clothing since his was tearing around and the only good piece he owned that was still pretty new was the cloak that Lilea wore. Elazul finally gave up and snapped his fingers in defeat.

As if it were meant to be, a large back appeared into Elazuls hands. He opened the back to find gold coins, alot of gold coins. His face lit up at the new discovery and he turned to Lilea. "Lilea, should you like to get anything, come with or take his offer, either way." Elazul said this hoping she would take his offer, he didn't know why he wanted this.

Elazul stepped into the shop and grabbed clothes here and there that looked like they fit and appealed to himself. He also grabbed a multi-pocketed backpack for easier storage of items since his glove only had capacity for ten. Elazul put on his new clothes and put the rest in the bag and snapped his fingers causing it to vanish. He then stepped outside to see if Lilea was coming in or if they were heading toward somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:44 am

"HAha, now that IS entertaining...you're always full of tricks aren't you," Kragel said with an amused laugh when Elazul came out of the store with his new clothes...he didn't look half bad. Kragel looked back and forth between Lilea and Elazul, and mused to himself that it would be better to give the two some time.

"Elazul, I have something for you" Kragel said, and tossed him a ring of sorts with an odd engraving on, much like the one he had on his own finger. "That's one of my signet rings, it'll allow you to contact me at any time and I can allow myself to teleport through or vice versa...call me when you two are ready to head in for the night. He said softly to Elazul so that Lilea couldn't hear, then turned and said to the both of them, "Alright, I'm heading out for the rest of the day, I'll find you when you're ready to come back, tomorrow I'd like you two to come with me to the guild..." With that kragel bowed, and turned on his heel to his next destination...prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:16 pm

"Uh..." Lilea was more then confused. Baffled really. What did Elazul ask her? And what did Kragel give Elazul? "ok." She said looking at Elazul hoping that was the right thing to say to his previous question. "I'm sorry. It's so hard to focus around all this noise. What are we doing?" Lilea finally asked.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Elazul fingered the ring for a second before placing it on his left middle finger. "Will do Kragel." He said and took hold of Lileas hand. Elazul pulled her along into the clothes shop so she could pick out some things that she wanted and such.

Elazul hoped she wouldn't mind the pulling part....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:43 pm

"You want me to get something?" Lilea asked and looked down. She was poorly dressed but everything here seemed so...not her. But complaining would be rude so she picked up the first thing she saw and looked at it. "Like this?" Then she realized she was holding a mans shirt, "Oh! Never mind." She blushed and returned the item to the shelf.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:48 pm

"Get anything you want." Elazul said, "It doesn't have to be here, there are bound to be other shops around." Elazul looked at her picking up a mens shirt and smiled. He noticed her blush as she put it back.

"If there is nothing here that appeals to you then we can go somewhere else." Elazul said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:58 pm

"ok." She looked outside the window and across the street she saw a tiny little shop with a foreign name. In the stores windows she saw a beautiful but simple pale green dress with a bright green wrap. Lilea bit her lip and then grabbed his hand this time she was pulling him. "Come on." She said as they left the store. Lilea dashed across the stree pulling Elazul along. When they reached the shop across the street lilea pushed the door open and could smell incense burning. The store was filled with bright colors and beautiful things she had never seen before. "All i want is that." Lilea said quietly pointing to the dress on the rack in front of them it was the same as the one in the window.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:05 pm

"Are you sure that is all?" Elazul asked making sure she wanted nothing else. Elazul stopped a shop clerk and pointed out the green dress to buy and paid for it. He then gave the dress to Lilea to put on.

Looking around he saw nothing else that seemed to be needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:11 pm

"No. And thank you very much Elazul." She went in the back of the store to put the dress on. When she returned to Elazul she handed him the cloak he gave her at the creek. "Thanks for letting me use this and i will pay you for the dress when i can."

Lilea wondered what they were going to do now. It was still early so Kragel would be busy so she simply looked at Elazul wondering what he was planning.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Elazul looked at the cloak and handed it back. "You keep it." He said and looked Lilea in the eyes showing her that he meant her to have it.

"Would you like to explore this place some more with me?" Elazul asked holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:35 pm

"Ok." Lilea said and took his hand.

Lilea wasn't sure what they would explore but she was still curious about Kragel's diet so she decided to ask Elazul his opinion. "Do you think that Kragel feeds on people?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:59 pm

Kragel moved forward through the town like a hawk looking for a mouse. It had been a while since he had a human...or a fey if he could get his hands on one. Yes, it was merely like going to a supermarket for him. Finally, he found his target. A young man, probably in his early twenties. He liked young men the best, more of a challenge since they were in their prime. More of an aesthetic thing.

He tracked the man till he turned a corner that was a little darker than the others, so other people couldn't see. Kragel lunged forward and took control of the man through his shadow. The man really was a handsome man, pity to take his life really. But it had been too long and Kragel would not settle for less. Possessing the shadow, Kragel knew he had him. He led the man down a dark alley, though cliche as it was, it was often effective. In alleys it seemed more like the man was a drunk and died of alcohol poisoning or something similar. He released the man from his shadow and covered his mouth with his hand. Now, now...I can't have you making a racket, I don't need any attention drawn to me. Kragel could clearly see the fear in the man's eyes. The force with which he was being forced against the wall was more than he'd ever experienced from another man. Kragel took his hand off the man's mouth and kissed him softly. "Its time for you to die" Kragel said as he sunk his fangs into the man's neck, draining him of every drop of blood in his body. He let the corpse fall, then something caught his attention...and he felt a familiar pressence.

"So Soul, we meet again..."
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Soul slowly stepped out of the shadows of the alley, his amber eyes glowing.

"So it seems Kragel, so it seems. Still up to your old...games, I see. Any more fun planned for tonight? Besides this game, of course."

Something reached Soul's nose and he began sniffing the air, trying to discern what it was.

"You know, it seems like you have had some fun of your own already. Do you still have company? I wouldn't want to intrude."
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:33 am

They're lodging with me at the time being...but they're around the city somewhere, but i'm not sure where they are exactly. I'm sure they'd be happy to have someone else they know...you can stay if you want."

It had been years, centuries even since the two had seen each other. Neither of them could contact the other through magic and they had split there separate ways since before the signet rings were created.Still, it was nice to see the elf again, even if the two didn't really see eye to eye most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 pm

"Well...as it stands right now, I could go for some company. Traveling with just a hawk to keep you company can get a little lonesome."

The red-tailed hawk that was perched on Soul's shoulder suddenly took flight, and even more suddenly, vanished, leaving what appeared to be a few feathers. These feathers fell fast, and shattered on the ground.

"Hmm...I guess I really could go for some company now. He'll be back, though," Soul said, nodding in the direction of the 'feathers'. "It's been too long. I've missed the fun that always seems to follow us when we are together. Any plans in the making to create some of the old fun?"

The two began walking out of the alley, leaving the lifeless body slumped against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:43 am

"Well, I won't be with them much longer...I have other things in mind. And as of what they're going to do i have no clue." Kragel said truthfully. They're a really fun group, though somewhat awkward...but he knew their paths would separate, especially since Hrist would probably come to him for answers, and that was the last thing he wanted to put on them.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:41 am

"Well, since it looks like you may be on your own again, would you like some company? I have a feeling you are going back down those dark paths, and there is no sense in going alone if you have someone that can just as easily handle going along. Besides, as of late, I've had a bird for company. It'd be a nice change to have someone that I can hold a decent conversation with..." Soul broke off and gazed up at the moon making its trip across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:20 pm

"If you want people to talk to, I suggest going to the group I am with now...they'll have may adventures for you to occupy your abilities with. I am staying with the guild when I take it over...my shadowmancy abilities are now enough for me to overthrow their leader. Its my place...but yours is with adventure, mine is with this city. Go with them...I'll be fine here by myself."

Kragel though to himself for a bit. He knew it would be better for soul to follow the two that he would be leaving soon...They would need his abilities, and they would meet more adventurers anyway...
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:28 pm

Elazul and Lilea made their way down a decent and slightly busy street taking in all of the strange sights and sounds. So many things in this place were run, not by magic, but by something referred to as technology.

A group of two wheeled vehicles sped by in a line causing pedestrians to quickly move out of the way. Elazul eyed the drivers and transports and wondered if he could acquire one of his own for they looked useful.

Elazul looked over at Lilea for she had produced an intriguing question concerning Kragel. "I do not know," He said and looked at her, "My knowledge on most anything is limited, I.....don't remember much...." Elazul looked away towards a random building and worked out his thoughts.

They continued down the street as random passerby gave fleeting glances at the two never taking a second to notice that they were obviously not from the area.

Elazul noticed that he was getting hungry and looked toward Lilea. "Would you like to get something to eat, Lilea?" Elazul asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:39 am

"uh, ok sure." Lilea replied. She was a little hungry but there was still so much on her mind. though she mostly wondered what they were going to do next, besides eat of course. Lilea followed Elazul thoughtlessly and watched all the people of this town. They all knew exactly what would happen next in their lives but Lilea and even Elazul did not.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:54 am

Elazul pulled out the signet ring that Kragel had given him and ran some energy through it to notify Kragel that they were ready to meet up and go to his place.

While they waited for his reply, Elazul found an empty table in front of a small restaurant and sat down, pulling a chair for Lilea as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Change in Tides   Chapter 2: A Change in Tides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next