Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
I had a dream... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

I had a dream...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Number of posts : 176
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?
Registration date : 2008-07-19

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Okay, I would like to start by saying if you have any issues with homosexuality I advise you not to read.

Okay, the beginning of the dream was somewhat fuzzy, but I remember meeting up with a guy whom I didn't know. In the dream I knew him, but I've never seen him in real life. And in the dream, I had feelings for him...yes romantic feelings, but he didn't know that.

So we walked around the neighborhood for a while, talking along the way, and we decided to go through this forest. Well, we walked what felt like hours and we got lost, both of us getting rather scared because of the loss of sunlight. In trying to get back we ended up in this kind of swampy area, and through the while me and this dream guy are getting closer.

We keep pushing forward through the swamp and end up in a place where going through the water is inevitable. Well the water gets up to our chests, and we try to keep out of the water as much as possible, i.e. rocks, tree stumps etc.

Well, I see him sink and I try to go in after him to save him, but I get sucked downward as well and we end up in a room. The walls in it are big stone blocks, and are a tad grimy from what we can see, the room is very dark. He hells me he's scared and he grabs onto me and starts hugging me. I tell him its alright and kiss him on the forehead and he tells me how he feels about me. I tell him I feel the same and kiss him on the lips. We sit for a while and I'm stroking his hair as he kinda lays on my chest.

Then I woke up soon after. Weird part was I really liked it when I woke up, and I wish it never ended...what do you guys think of that?
Back to top Go down

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:01 pm

pretty interesting maybe it means something...... idk...... maybe one day you will meet your "dream guy" very cliche' lol =)
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-01

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:30 am

You know, it could just be like the two sides of a guy. The one side that needs a person to go to with fears (I'd guess the feminine side), and then the strong side that others go to. Perhaps just revealing that guys need someone to go to as well.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Number of posts : 176
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?
Registration date : 2008-07-19

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:19 pm

well, soul, i see your point...but it was full on gay, dude, kinda rules out the meaning
and really its just DMT running wild during REM sleep so it doesn't mean anything, whether I'm gay or not ^^

maybe I should be gay...nah, i'll just leave that to Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a dream...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Community :: General Discussion :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: