Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The War of Chaotic Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

The War of Chaotic Shadow Empty
PostSubject: The War of Chaotic Shadow   The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:48 am

The Chaos Realm......a place of twisted imagery and illusions. The forgotten city of Soahc and its strange inhabitants reside here. Zane Thago was the master of a rare element to control......Chaos....

With his powers, Zane had become the most powerful mortal to ever exist in recorded history, besides one other. Zane had made his way out of the realm of Chaos and into Rave to unleash his power upon the lands he had not yet touched.

In his tirade of chaotic death, Zane murdered many people and others vanished mysteriously. The power of Chaos had many possibilities. One village that was destroyed was called Zweifend in the Plane of Air.

This village was home to dragons and one particular family consisting of a dragon, human, and child....A dragoon child.

Sion Deuragon was a half dragon with an unusual ability.....the power to control gravity. When he came of age, his element came to fruition. Shadow and Gravity.

Sion had been out on the day of the attack and had returned to find the village utterly devastated. He ran to his house which now stood in rubble and found what was left of his family. His friends were gone too.

With a howl, Sion transformed into a dragoon, a dragon with a humanoid type body. He soared into the air still howling and again transformed, something previously thought impossible, into a purple full dragon. Electric discharges flowed all around Sion as he fled the Plane of Air.

Two years later......

Sion had been searching for the monster responsible for his parents death. A monster called Zane Thago.

Sion found his way to the Realm of Chaos and there he found his quarry.

This is the War of Chaotic Shadow......a battle of ages.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: The War of Chaotic Shadow   The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:05 am

Name: Sion Deuragon

Race: Half-Dragon/Dragoon

Element: Gravity/Shadow

Job: Avenger

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 134 lbs

Companion: Zlaif, a rather large Dispacer Beast that had unnatural abilities.

Clothes: Red sleeveless hoody, Black shorts, Black boots, Red and Black gloves, Red and Black Goggles.

Armor: A orihalcon shoulder pad

Weapons: Orihalcon Razor Chain wrapping up and around his right arm to his shoulder pad on his left side. The chain extends 12 feet from fingertips and is insanely sharp starting a foot away from hand. Usually keep chain wrapped around arm.

Items: None

Abilities: Speed, Stamina, Increased strength and vitality

Magic: Ethereal Phasing, Shadow, and Gravity based.

Dislikes: Zane Thago and Chaos

Appearance: A young looking athletic boy with toned muscles like what you would see on any teenager who was active. A gentle face with a calm smile. Chin length hair that is white in color and is messy/wild (think Albel ish from Star Ocean TTEOT). Pale white skin.

Personality: A relaxed individual with an outgoing personality. Love to have fun.

Background: A survivor of an extremely devastating attack.

Other Info:Is a Half-Dragon and can transform at will. Sion has gained the ability to turn into a full Dragon.

Last edited by Kae Arsenium on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: The War of Chaotic Shadow   The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:10 am

Name: Zane Thago

Race: ???

Element: Chaos

Job: Chaos Realm Ruler

Height: Varies

Weight: Varies

Companion: ???

Clothes: ???

Armor: ???

Weapons: ???

Items: ???

Abilities: ???

Magic: ???/ Chaos based

Dislikes: ???

Appearance: Nightwalker in most cases (see D&D, Dungeons and Dragons Creatures)/ Varies

Personality: ???

Background: ???

Other Info: ???
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: The War of Chaotic Shadow   The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:22 am

Sion

Wind rushed past Sion's face as he plummeted toward a strange and unsettling shifting ground. Zlaif, the displacer beast fell beside him. Sion placed Zlaif on his back and prepared for the landing.

The ground imploded upon the force of Sion's landing. He placed Zlaif onto the ground and began to make his way up the fresh crater that he had created.

This was the Realm of Chaos, where Zane resided. How Sion had come to be in this realm was unclear. Previously he had been in the Forest of Trials conversing with a human/demon and a necromancer.

Sion topped the crater to find that in every direction was the same altering landscape. The air seemed thick and almost touchable.

Sion continued to study the area as a deep, monstrous voice emanated from behind him. He turned to find a giant seven story, pitch black creature staring down at Sion like a new toy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War of Chaotic Shadow   The War of Chaotic Shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War of Chaotic Shadow
Page 1 of 1