Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Eizan Phynal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Eizan Phynal Empty
PostSubject: Eizan Phynal   Eizan Phynal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Name:Eizan Phynal

Race:Omni-Archangel

Element:Crystal Light/Star's Shadow

Type:Archangel

Job:Exile

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 120lbs

Companion: Miniature Displacer Beast( while as a kitten had a spell cast over him causing him to remain in kitten form forever.) named Fayt.

Clothes:White Form fitting shirt, sleeveless on right arm and a long white baggy sleeve encrested with runes on the left held loosely by omega holy beads, Black tripp type pants that are really baggy around the legs, White glove of storing with black fingers on right hand, Black Orihalcum belts covering right arm and most of chest and neck, Face wrapped in Angelic Cloth with one eye showing but is usually closed, Orihalcum cross belt on waist, Ankle high shoes with crossed belts for straps Black color with white straps.

Armor:none

Weapons:Scythe of the Stars Impurity(scythe used by Hrist), Angels Tear (a large sword that is fifteen feet long 41/2 feet wide and 21/2 feet thick)

Items:Mirror of Reflection

Abilities:Phasing, Angelic Sight(aura senses), Illusion Speed, telepathy and telekinesis.

Magic:Light based magic (Holy, revival, space/fabric disruptions, and light attacks) The power of the stars(gravity, meteors, etc.), Shadow Reaver, Omega Vortex.

Dislikes:Unknown

Appearance:Long frost blue hair, Really pale skin looks soft to touch, Clothes appearance listed in clothes, sharp crimson right eye and a dark violet left eye with swirling patterns, Nymph like ears, nymphish in most respects, toned muscles not big but toned, covered in a cloak of pure shadow most of the time.

Personality:Very quiet, Doesn't usually talk unless talked to, even then doesn't use his mouth very much, Usually expressionless.

Background:Unknown

Other Info:Is an archangel so can sprout one raven colored and one glacier colored angelic wing. When in his pure archangel form his clothes morph to golden crystal armor and has six glacier wings, is called the Crystal Light archangel. Has another being coexisting in the same body called the Midnight Shadow archangel (named Hrist) that takes over from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net

Eizan Phynal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Community :: Rave Realms :: Profiles/Past Emissions :: RR Profiles-
Jump to: