Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hello, Nice to meet you

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello, Nice to meet you Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 am

Hello everyone. I am Sariel, but only due to the Name of my character in the works. Call me Dusk. I'm used to it. And I am a girl, before anyone starts calling me a boy.

I was actually already a member of Rave Realms, when it was first created, something like the 4-5th member, but I never actually never posted, as I took a break from RPing shortly afterward.

When I returned to Roleplaying, with a new name, I looked up this site but it seemed to have died, so I left it at that, although I restarted on another site, where I'd originally got the link from, and from where I know Elazul. (FRP)

So yeah I few days ago I got an E-Mail saying my account was deleted. Taking this to mean the site was up and active again, I decided to come along, rejoin and actually do something. This is another new name, by the way.

So yeah, thats the story of how I came back, if you can be bothered to read it.

More about myself, well I like anime, manga, reading, RPing, writeing etc things like that. Oh and I play D&D. Can't forget D&D I live in england, so am around 6 hours ahed of most of you I reckon.

I hope to make a character for Rave Realms, and I hope to be able to insert her in the main thing, if that is possible.

So yeah, Hi Wink
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 am

Dusk!!! Nice name btw. Glad to have you here.

It won't be very fast paced here yet though, were recruiting to get new members but the ones here are willing to rp. You know I am.

The only rules you will need to read are the ones for Rave and the ones for each section depending on if you post for them. Otherwise you pretty much are in the know =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:14 am

It's a name suggested by the v4 D&D manual for elves. I use it everynow and then. I'd tsill prefer Dusk though. I'm used to it.

I've already read the rules and the current rr thread. Got somewhere with the first one too. I;m just debating whether to try get the character I posted in now, or wait for a more convenient spot.

I might look at starting a tiny Rp for whoevers here to keep us entertained. I don't know.

Also, I'll try and help with attracting more members. I already kicked the thread in FRP, and am looking around for other places to post.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:25 am

Btw, nice at the Blink Dog. =] If you want we can start a story in Rave and I will use Sion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 am

Hmm, Okay, that would work Smile

And yeah, as I said in my prof I love blink dogs. And displacer beasts. But you've already got one.
Back to top Go down
Blythe
Admin
Blythe

Female
Number of posts : 43
Humor : I like to run with scissors.. they make me feel dangerous.
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:43 am

Sariel Tystaer wrote:
Hello everyone. I am Sariel, but only due to the Name of my character in the works. Call me Dusk. I'm used to it. And I am a girl, before anyone starts calling me a boy.

I was actually already a member of Rave Realms, when it was first created, something like the 4-5th member, but I never actually never posted, as I took a break from RPing shortly afterward.

When I returned to Roleplaying, with a new name, I looked up this site but it seemed to have died, so I left it at that, although I restarted on another site, where I'd originally got the link from, and from where I know Elazul. (FRP)

So yeah I few days ago I got an E-Mail saying my account was deleted. Taking this to mean the site was up and active again, I decided to come along, rejoin and actually do something. This is another new name, by the way.

So yeah, thats the story of how I came back, if you can be bothered to read it.

More about myself, well I like anime, manga, reading, RPing, writeing etc things like that. Oh and I play D&D. Can't forget D&D I live in england, so am around 6 hours ahed of most of you I reckon.

I hope to make a character for Rave Realms, and I hope to be able to insert her in the main thing, if that is possible.

So yeah, Hi Wink
Hello and welcome back to the site. I didn't know you before, but i hope to get acquainted. It's nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy it here at RR. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leandraknowswhereyoulives
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Actually I have two =]. Sion has one and Eizan has a cursed one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:49 am

Ok two. (I love the cursed as a kitten thing), basically I didn't want to go filling this place with displacer beasts, and it would have felt like I was nicking your idea.
As I said, it was only after I made the blink dog when I remebered the two are enemies. It could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Well, I guess first is to welcome you, so Welcome. And second is to say D&D is a fun game indeed. I've only played v3.5. I didn't have much interest in trying v4 and lost my D&D buddies. I've been thinking of making D&D into a computer program I can play, with a less streamlined story. Heh, and Kragel strayed away from D&D and went to White Wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 am

Hi Soul.

I always used to play v2, but my group recently decided to test drive v4. It's really different, probably because we skipped some bits.

I mainly got into it because my parents were, and one of the people they played with also had kids. Sadly they live quite far way now.

As for a D&D program that sound intresting. I know there are some like Neverwinter nights that uses the basics, but you don;t actually go rolling dice etc
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Yeah, I know about Neverwinter Nights and other games like that. I was thinking of say having a button for rolls and it either shows the dice rolling or shows a picture of the dice with what it landed on. This was going to be a bit more "paper based" while still computerized. It would take a bit of work to get the dialogue and descriptions it would print correct, but I think I can work something out. And Kragel definitely would be willing to help me with getting that up and running once I get things started. Would you care to help test it later on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Definately. It sounds like a good idea. I'd be happy to help with whatever Wink
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Number of posts : 176
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:52 pm

W00000 WHITE WOLF!!!!!!!!!
vampire the requiem...greatest game ever

Hello new person I haven't spoken to yet, I am kragel. Nice to have you back in the community. D&D is, indeed, a wonderful game. And, well, I don't really know anything else to say so I guess I'm done. Be sure to keep your eyes on your wallet around me.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:22 pm

See Kragel, again, you are wrong. It doesn't matter if our eyes are on our wallets. You will still find a way to retrieve what you want. This is why I resort to magical means, and even then there are issues.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 pm

When in the company of a master thief one must be aware of the possibilities of "lost" possessions.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 am

Yes, be aware and take preventative measures.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:51 am

Ha you two always get to rambling =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:33 am

Hi Kragel

Don't worry I'm always watching my wallet. Often holding it as well and checking constantly it's there.
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 am

Good show, Dusk, good show.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Hmm Dusk may be Kragels rival? We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Heh. Define "rival".
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Rival: Someone who may or may not piss off Kragel in a competitive sense. =D
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:49 am

And I'm worried about that why?
Back to top Go down
Kragel
Kragel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:10 am

i already have that in soul...dusk seems like fun
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 am

Lol. I guess it is that way. But I don't have worries about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Nice to meet you   Hello, Nice to meet you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Nice to meet you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Community :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: