Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Corshin Starrs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kragel
Kragel

Male
Number of posts : 176
Humor : If a fat girl falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, do the trees laugh?
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Corshin Starrs Empty
PostSubject: Corshin Starrs   Corshin Starrs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 am

Name: Corshin Starrs

Race: human

Element: none

Job: none

Height: 4' 3"

Weight: 112 lbs

Companion: small droid

Clothes: torn brown pants, torn brown shirt, goggles worn at the forehead made from brown leather and some sort of technological lenses that are attached by a wire to a small battery at the back of the goggles, loose utility belt at his waist (I say utility because its not really a tool belt since it has more than tools) , dark brown leather boots.

Armor: engineered gauntlets that stop halfway up the forearm and are attached to a somewhat small backpack-like generator through wires at the base of the gauntlets. Bolts of electricity are shot from a somewhat large turquoise stone in each palm, both are cut into very this circles. (I would try to describe how this process works, but only Corshin can truly explain the complexity of these completely non-magical gauntlets)

Weapons: lightning gauntlets

Items: wrench, screwdriver, generator,

Abilities: technology adept

Magic: none

Dislikes: technophobes

Appearance: short spiky dark blonde hair, which is dirty as well as his clothes. fair skin, though its difficult to see through the grime. looks worn and ragged for his age

Personality: generally good natured

Background: Raised all his life in par town, Corshin had a generally uneventful life up until his eleventh birthday. It was discovered at an early age his love for machines, which his parents fed. It was quite obvious to them that he was good with electronics when he took apart and rebuilt their toaster with some "modifications." That toaster later on became his droid, since it was his first creation and could easily salvage from it...besides, he liked the idea of a droid with a toaster in its back. As with all cliche stories, his parents were killed on his eleventh birthday, when they left to get his presents for later that day. It is unknown exactly how or what had done it, except the large lascerations on their necks. After the news that his parents were killed, he left the house that was later to be condemned. He soon gained a job with a scientist/mechanic who schooled his love for machines even more. During the three years he lived there he surprised his master many times with his inventions, most notably his electric gauntlets and his "many-sight" goggles. On his fourteenth birthday tragedy struck again, killing his master the same way his parents were killed. Corshin salvaged all that he felt he would need and left once again. That, my friend, is where his story begins.

Other Info: orphan, though not entirely sensitive when others bring it up, he still remembers his parents and teacher secretly (though its not much of a secret now that i've told you, huh?)
Back to top Go down

Corshin Starrs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Community :: Rave Realms :: Profiles/Past Emissions :: RR Profiles-
Jump to: