Rp Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Community

Role play community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Constantina Bayne-Shadows
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm by kbayne

» Hello
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am by kbayne

» Post-Apocalyptica, A Fallout RP
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am by Guest

» Lukara Kaniri
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm by Guest

» Ember
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm by Blythe

» Dragcave.net
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm by Blythe

» Academy
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm by Guest

» Hallo, I'm new here
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am by Blythe

» Chapter 2: A Change in Tides
Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm by Kragel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Well... Hi?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Well... Hi? Empty
PostSubject: Well... Hi?   Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi there, I'm Hikari. I found this place through a link on FRP, like a few other people I'm sure.

So, interests. I'm into anime and manga, the latter to a lesser extent. I play a fair amount of Nintendo games, Legend of Zelda and Mario-based mostly. I've recently become quite fascinated with crime books by Irish author John Connolly. I like Doctor Who, Torchwood, and the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy telly series. I love roleplaying, and I'm on several different sites.

What you may be more interested in however, is my roleplay history. I've been playing for perhaps two and a half years now, though I'm still nervous at times and need nudged in the right direction. Generally though, once I get into whatever it is I'm up to at the time, I'll be okay.

Hopefully this place is still alive, if quiet. And hopefully I get to play with whoever's here some time soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Well... Hi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... Hi?   Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 am

Hello Hikari =]. It is I Elazul from FRP, this is my site haha. It is a bit slow here since I don't have the advertising ability that FRP does. Though don't worry it should have its normal members back soon. The only problem is Kragel, he is fickle with the site.

Maybe you will be the first member to create an rp? So far I have had to make them all 0.0 Anyway, you know the usual spiel of rules and bleh but you don't have to, I agree with FRP system so your good from that. Have fun=]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net
Blythe
Admin
Blythe

Female
Number of posts : 43
Humor : I like to run with scissors.. they make me feel dangerous.
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Well... Hi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... Hi?   Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:23 pm

welcome!!!!! farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leandraknowswhereyoulives

Well... Hi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... Hi?   Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Well, thanks to you both, and apologies for an almost instant lack of actual time spent online; we have some internet problems at the new house (in that it's not installed yet) so I can only get on for extended periods of time at mum's right now.

Oh, and Rez, I have ideas for roleplays at times, but never know how to expand on them or tune them up for release to the general public. Put even more basically, I know how to come up with an idea and express it within about three or four lines of text, but I can't flesh it out unless I ramble off and plan the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
RezKai
Admin
RezKai

Male
Number of posts : 224
Humor : I look at you and laugh.......your stupidity amuses me ^-^
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Well... Hi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... Hi?   Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 am

Well the idea is the important part. Next is making sure that what you want in the rp is in the rp, races, traits, time periods, etc. Then you must decide if there is a specific destination this rp will take or if it is completely free-turn where it could go anywhere. Either way, just make sure that your the most interested in your thread, your running it so when needed you can change anything about it.

What part about tweaking it are you having trouble with exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ftorpc.rpg-board.net
Soul
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Well... Hi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... Hi?   Well... Hi? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Welcome to RR. Hope you find a thread that is too your RP liking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well... Hi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... Hi?   Well... Hi? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... Hi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Community :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: